Facilitated By Mike Sandler
The Association of Corporate Treasurers of Southern Africa (ACTSA) in association with Full Value Financial Services invites you to attend a two day workshop to build on the basic financial math knowledge and to make it more meaningful from a practical point of view.
- Perform basic interest rate calculations.
- Perform calculations based on the time value of money.
- Calculate the prices and yields on financial markets instruments.
- Calculate broken dates through interpolations.
- Calculate present and future value of money in a variety of circumstances.
- Perform discounting and compounding calculations.
- Convert discounts, interest rates and yields to one another.
- Calculate true yield and discount to yield.
- Calculate the yield on various financial markets instruments.
- IRR, NPV and MIRR
- Construct and interpret yield curves.
- Zero coupon yield curve, forward forward yield curve, par bond (swap) yield curve
- Link the value of future cash flows to the yield curve.
- Calculate the impact of forward interest rates on the yield curve.
Please note: Each delegate will be given an HP financial calculator, course material and a useful formula sheet.