- This event has passed.
Panel discussion on Cash Management during a Covid-19 recovery period
September 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm SASTFree
The Association of Corporate Treasurers of Southern Africa (ACTSA) in collaboration with Deloitte Africa and Absa invite you to join a panel discussion on “Cash Management during a Covid-19 recovery period” where a panel of industry experts will discuss the key considerations Treasurers should take into account when managing cash in the current economic climate.
Discussion points will include insights and practical advice on aspects such as:
- The importance of accurate cash flow forecasting – lessons learnt from business restructuring and advice from bankers
- Cash management discipline – what factors are important now, and what alternatives should be considered
- Bank relationship management: a two-way street – what to expect and how to prepare
- Monique de Waal, Director, Treasury Advisory Services, Deloitte Africa
- Ovi Sicwetsha, Pan Africa Head: Short-term Finance, Absa CIB
- Jo Mitchell-Marais, Director, Restructuring Services, Deloitte Africa
- Jay Hanoomaun, Head: Transactional Banking Solutions, Absa CIB
- Mark Schwartz, Associate Director / Independent Contractor, Deloitte Africa & ACTSA Board Member
- Kim De Buck, Associate Director, Financial Risk Advisory Services, Deloitte Africa
- Teejay Kwari, Senior Manager, Treasury Advisory Services, Deloitte Africa