- This event has passed.
ACTSA Webinar: Covid-19 a new reality: Your organisation’s reaction, resilience and recovery
July 16, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm SASTFree
As organisations move through the crisis brought on by COVID-19, from Reaction to Resilience, Recovery and now faced with a New Reality. ACTSA is presenting an exciting webinar, where Martin Thomas, Head of Finance and Treasury Management, KPMG Switzerland and Ulrich De Prins, Head of Financial Risk Management, KPMG South Africa, will be discussing how to prepare for the recovery phase.
Ensuring the health of employees and other stakeholders is top of mind for most executives as organisations get employees back on site. However, corporate solvency concerns such as; strategic parameters and decisions that drive structural working capital; changing operating cash cycles; and the need to release trapped cash and cleansing of the balance sheet, are now more important than ever to ensure a sustainable cash performance.
Martin brings a wealth of experience in Finance and Treasury, embedded in the European KPMG treasury network and Ulrich is intimately involved in the field of quantitative financial risk management modelling.
Topics to be discussed include the following:
- What is being done once employee health and corporate solvency is handled?
- When Cash is King, Treasury is Queen – what has changed for Treasury organizations following the crisis?
- Cash visibility, Cash Centralisation and Cash Forecasting – what have been and still are the main actions for Treasurers?
- Investment in technology.
- Understanding barriers to tapping opportunities.